“Go here. Best pilates studio I have ever been to.” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Go here. Best pilates studio I have ever been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I did the Pilates Teacher Training here in November 2013. And what a great experience. Page is a world class teacher. A master (even though she does not like to be called that). And the studio is clean and professional. Go here. You will never regret!

Visited November 2013

“Enjoyed an awesome Pilates and Yoga Retreat with Page and Athena in Nosara Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Treat yourself to an awesome lifetime experience at a Pilates and Yoga Retreat adventure with Page & Athena in Nosara, Costa Rica.. Experience two awesome teachers, Page and Athena who allowed us to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually through Pilates and Yoga practices. Page and Athena gave freely to us their dedication, experience, and love for Pilates and Yoga. We experiences new friendships, joy, humor along with invigorating practices. The adventure included trips to the beach where we swam in the warm waters of the Nosara ocean and cleansed our bodies under waterfalls enjoying a swim in the waterfall pools. We saw a medicine man who cured our muscles aches and pains. We kayaked and stand up paddled in the Nosara river with an experienced, knowledgeable, and very handsome guide. We zip lined above the Nosara jungle admiring magnificent views of rivers and waterfalls below. The Nosara Yoga Spa had first rate accommodations with delicious meals daily. The massages therapists were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. They personalized the massage to work on body areas which needed extra attention. The staff was friendly and very helpful with additional request. I enjoyed sharing meals with Page and Athena as they shared there love and knowledge of Nosara along with many funny stories of their life in the jungle. The retreat is one of my top experiences in life! This adventure will be shared and remembered for a lifetime. Thank you very much Page and Athena!

Visited August 2013
Buffalo, New York
“My wonderful month at Pilates Nosara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have just spent 5 weeks at Pilates Nosara completing a teacher training course and it was by far one of the most stimulating experiences of my life.
Page is an expert, and a wonderful teacher. As a teacher myself, I am inspired by her. She is someone who is doing exactly what she was meant to do in this life. Her energy and expertise flows through the room, moving directly through her students a very positive way. The studio is beautiful, perfectly located just steps from the ocean, surrounded by amazing wildlife, and great beach restaurants. Pilates Nosara is a paradise for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of this brilliant system of exercise. I took group classes, observed her private lessons, and learned directly from Page for hours on end. All challenging, delightful, and inspiring. Dress light, and enjoy!!

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We came to Nosara for the beach and when I found Nosara Pilates studio I was thrilled! Sent the family to the beach and I came to classes at this beautiful studio. It is positioned so that you can enjoy the beautiful jungle as you workout. The mat and reformer classes were my favorite. I learned so much and was amazed at the dedication and the variety of workouts. I didn't do the same workout twice in the month we were here. I loved how Page changed it up for her students. It is a personal experience as well. They ask your name when you come and they remember it every time you come back. I will miss the area, the beach, but mostly this studio. I would highly recommend this to all who come to this area.

New York City, New York
“Awesome instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

There are classes but we had 3 people and elected to do a
Private. The instructor was so accommodating and it was a great class.