“Find this place the first day you arrive and go every day!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Vegan
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Naked Foods is a health food kitchen and juice bar with a cafe atmosphere. Eat in, take out, or sit by the pool. Naked Foods delivers as well. We offer fresh pressed juices, an innovative menu of superfoods, healthy treats, raw chocolates and desserts, and any snack you might desire to fuel your day. Our atmosphere is super casual with inside and outside seating around the pool.
Albany, Georgia
“Find this place the first day you arrive and go every day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We read a review about the juices before our trip. I'm so glad we did. It was a little hard to find but once we did, we wanted to come back and try everything. They not only sold juices, but we had a wonderful meal and we also bought some dried bananas that were fantastic.

Owner is really nice.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Northport, New York
“The Gem of Guiones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

JP and his staff have a new spot at The Living Hotel in Guiones and is simply awesome. The outdoor space is set up beautifully and and is a perfect compliment to his amazing menu. The cold pressed juices and smoothies are still top notch but his most recent menu has so many great things on it that I could write about them all day. The tamales, 3 types of burgers, nori wraps are all awesome. The raw desserts his wife makes are beautiful. I am vegan and a Chef in New York City and I have to honestly say that JP's food rivals any raw food I have ever tried here. There is a lot of love in his preparation, it shows. Keep up the good work and thank you for providing such an exceptional experience while staying in Nosara. This place is the gem of Guiones.

Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Simply Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Usually when I travel to Costa Rica it is loaded with dive gear heading 36 hrs to Cocos Island to play with sharks. This trip was all about detoxing. Yes, that word that means for the next few days time to clean up what you put in your body. I decided to go all in and with the help of JP and Jorgelina I had an amazing 2 weeks. Custom juice program that I picked up everyday (they deliver too) having a blast riding my rental quad. Although the first few days were a bit tough not enjoying my usual drinking wine and trying every restaurant, it was a priceless time of self discipline, clearing my mind, and body. With my daily freestyle yoga with Marck, massage with Jorgalina, and jungle juice I am a new person! I am excited to go back for longer next time! Thank you to my new friends in Nosara!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas, United States
“Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have to admit up front that I am not a vegan or vegetarian nor do I eat gluten free. But if I could have Naked Foods products all the time - I would be. You can taste the focus on creating and preparing with only the freshest and most wholesomely and organically grown ingredients. You can taste the love. Seriously good food. Good for you goes without saying. But GOOD to eat. Seriously. I am going through Spirulina and Bliss bar withdrawl and wish I'd brought home more of JPs Naked Foods nut butters.

Visited July 2013
NYC
“Sweet service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

JP was a sweetie! The food all divine! Our favorites were the chocolate ginger truffles. And the organic coffee was delish! When we return to Nosara we will definitely try the smoothies - they looked incredible.

Only comment is - if you buy a bunch of stuff to last a while (we made a super big shopping trip there before getting on our plane home) - they will give it to you in a paper bag: be sure to transfer it to something you can seal (plastic or tupperware). Our food did not last more than 2 days in the paper.

Visited January 2013