“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vista del Paraiso

Vista del Paraiso
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Vista del Paraiso
You added Vista del Paraiso to your Saves list
200 m sur oeste de Villas la Ventana, Nosara 506, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #13 of 16 Nosara B&B and Inns
Long Beach, CA
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

My husband and I had our wedding in Nosara in June 2011. I hired Debbie Bishop to cater the entire week for my group of 21 friends and family. It was by far the best decision I made when planning the entire wedding! I only wish that everything I planned turned out as well as Debbie's food... Back to the good part - the food! Debbie is a flexible and extremely skilled chef. She was so easy to work with. I gave her a budget and some food likes/dislikes and turned her loose. She did the rest. That week, she had to deal with children (read: picky eaters), "foodies" (my husband and I are worse than the picky eaters), dietary restrictions, bad weather, stomach flu etc., etc. Any one of these would have been enough to make another chef run... but not Debbie. she pulled it all off beautifully! My wedding dinner was some of the best food that I have had - and I have had a lot of great food! She even made me a three tiered wedding cake with fresh flowers - in the middle of a tropical storm! She also makes the best fried chicken EVER not to mention ceviche....I could go on and on. I cannot recommend her highly enough - she saved my wedding from being a complete disaster. I really don't know what we would have done without her, so do yourself a favor when in Nosara and hire her to cater your event. You will not regret it. Thanks again Deb!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Haarlem, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed in August with our family of four. The room was very nice with a large ocean view balcony. Everyday we could see the monkeys in the nearby trees. The children enjoyed the nice swimming pool.
Debbie fixed a plentiful breakfast for us each morning.
We really liked Nosara for the surfing and it's surroundings!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

The property was amazing, a great view,very romantic. The accomodations were perfect-a great jungle experience. And Debbie ,the owner, was so helpful and pleasant. We stayed during the low season and needed to leave early, Debbie prepared us breakfast to go-burritos and fruit-yummy!
If ever we go back to Costa Rica, def would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple