“Awesome ATV Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Lenexa, Kansas
“Awesome ATV Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We took the ATV coffee tour. $60 per person was very reasonable for a tour that ended up lasting five and a half hours. Our guide was very personable and concerned for our safety. He was very open to stopping whenever we wanted to take pictures. We went up a mountain 3000 feet to a very small coffee plantation where they do everything by hand. It was very interesting. The ATV's were new and everything about the experience was positive. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Best ride of our lives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've ridden horses all my life, from show jumping to bareback in the forest and I had one of the best rides of my life. Beate's love for her horses, the care she gives them, the spotlessly clean tack, and the matching of horse to rider she does went beyond my expectations. My friend had only ridden two times in his life and had never even cantered before and the three of us were galloping together by the end of the 3.5 hours. That's how wonderfully trained her horses are. Galloping through the surf and along deserted beaches was like being in a movie. We rode under howler monkeys, searched for crocodiles and stopped at a beautiful restaurant for drinks on the way home. Her knowledge of the area and love for life made our time even more memorable. Pura Vida! And thank you Beate for the wonderful memory.

Visited November 2012
Hamburg, Germany
“Just do it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

To go for a trip with Beate was a very good decision. She is really entertaining and you soon become kind of familiar with her during your trip. The horses are great, with much power, energy and some of them really had a good mind to go very fast at the beach. They are treated very well and you really feel the difference to the poor tour horses you may also ride on at some other location.
It was great fun and I'm missing our high speed beach canter!
So I really recommend to try it, even if you aren't advanced in horseback riding, there will be the right tour and the right horse for you. This is its money worth.
Thank you, Beate!

Livermore, California
“Absolutely Fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My daughter, her friend and I had an absolutely wonderful 3.5 hour ride with Beate. The beach gallops running through the surf were exhilarating and unforgettable. The jungle aspect of the ride was lovely and informative. I can't say enough about Beate's spirit and positive attitude. Our ride was definitely the highlight of our trip and I would recommend it to anyone of any age.

Nosara, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
“Horseback Riding Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

One of my favorite Costa Rican Experiences - horseback riding with Hawe and Beatte of Boca Nosara. Thier local knowledge, respect of the environment, gracious style and lovely tours along Playas Guiones, Playa Garza, into the mountains, or to the waterfall keep me coming back every time! I highly recommend them whether you are are an experienced or new rider.