Just came back from Zanzibar after one week spent in The Residence and all I can say is that everything was perfect. The hotel is very nice, the staff is very attentive, we really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast could be improved since every day is the same thing and not too many options.
In the evening the buffet was ok with a lot of choices. We stayed in the 220 garden villa, it is a really private one – so if you would like to have privacy ask for this villa. We didn't get bored since we were one day in Stone Town and one day to the Rock Restaurant and Paje(the beach is awesome).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi