We stayed at the Residence zanzibar for a week and enjoyed every moment of it. The rooms are absolutely flawlessly designed, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The service was wait for it: ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff who were always one step ahead of our needs. The beach is quite spectacular and the sunset views from the large jetty really were terrific. We stayed in stone town for one night before arriving at the Residence and were told by many locals that the food at the Residence were the best on the island - they could not have been more right. Wonderful flavours, perfectly fresh, interesting presentation night after night. Well done team Residence, we will most definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi