I spent there five days as part of my honeymoon trip and it was the perfect place to finish! The villas are great, clean, big, well equipped and with good taste.
The food is also great and all the staff are very helpful and nice, they made us to feel like in heaven.
The place is very quite and although the beach is not the best one (lots of seaweeds) the jetty allows you to avoid them... anyway the views are awesome!
Luckily one day in my life I will be back because the Paradise cannot be so much different to this place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi