Top end Resort style hotel on the South eastern tip of Zanzibar. Nothing too much trouble - service really was first class. Excellent standard of accommodation although I would always pay the extra for the seafront villas. If you can't afford the difference you probably shouldn't be staying here in the first place. Slightly disappointed the Hotel was not a little busier as it seems some regular offerings were closed whilst we were there, but a very relaxing end to the busier Safari element at the start of our holiday.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive butler service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.