Went there with 3 of my friends, stayed only for one night.
Requested 2 extra beds, had it in place and ready.
The staff is really nice, smiling and friendly.
The place is beautiful, the food perfect, the service is fast and flawless.
What else ? We were missing a bike but well, a bit of walk did not hurt me that much in that little piece of paradise.
We had a free massage offered for each one of us which was awesome.
Would absolutely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive butler service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.