What can i say about The Residence?
Well to start with, the staff were very friendly and very helpful and always had a smile on their faces. The food was scrumptious with a lot of varieties to chose from. The rooms were superb with the private swiming pool which was amazing. Each guest is given a bike to get them around the hotel, which my grand kids really enjoyed.
To sum up, the residence is an amazing hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere and i would recommend this place to any one who goes to Zanzibar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi