This hotel easily ranks alongside Le Tousserock, Mauritius. The location is reassuringly remote and the beach stretches endlessly beside a rythmical shore line. The architeture is not the most upscale I have stayed in, but it is more than compensated for by the amazing staff. I stayed from Boxing Day to just beyond New Year's Day. The buffet and food stations offered evry culinary delight imaginable and the a la carte was fantastic. The glass fronted infinity pool is stunning. The spa is a hospitable haven from the African sun and the staff are second to none. Each bungalow benefits from its own butler and guests can travela round the site by golf buggy of the freely provided bikes. It was heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi