The staff & service are just amazing. The hotel, facilities and grounds are beautiful. The suites and amenities gorgeous. Loved riding around on the supplied bikes. The view is beautiful & pristing. The food was very good standard and interesting themes. We only had a quick visit but would highly recommend for those wanting something a bit different, a place that is truly relaxing and where the little details are taken care of. No request was a dram - staff were just so attentive and accommodating. Sunset cruise was absolutely beautiful - definitely do it. We were there as part of a work trip and required catering for our departure - the Food & Beverage Manager (name - Soon) and Chef both met with me. They were so professional. Soon is a credit to this establishment, he was so lovely and gracious. Take away food was of a high standard. Hope to come back and would highly recommend to our clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi