Stayed at The Residence in Kizimkazi, Zanzibar last week with my mother. The Residence has many fantastic qualites which can be summed up by stating that the setting, staff and service are top class. I took advantage of the opportunity to snorkel, it was great fun. The water is clear and warm and the guides friendly and knowledgable- this is free to hotel guests. We arranged an outing to a spice farm tour through the hotel which was really interesting. I highly recommended this resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel
- The Residence Zanzibar Kizimkazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South West of Zanzibar, Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar has 66 spacious villas each luxuriously appointed with stylish contemporary furniture, private swimming pool and attentive butler service.The Residence Zanzibar is set on 32 ha of perfectly manicured gardens and a Spa that offers the finest Carita products.It boasts a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palm trees and a Jetty that stretches 150m out into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.