“Incredible service + incredible food = awesome find” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American
South Lyon, Michigan
“Incredible service + incredible food = awesome find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

What a delight. We were staying at a nearby hotel and wanted to find a place to watch the Army/Navy football game. Our server was amazing and gracious--tuned in the TVs to our request, help us get settled in a big comfy booth, chatted with us, and checked with us again and again throughout the game. She explained that nearly all of their food is made from scratch--even though the bar and virtual golf are its two features. We enjoyed great wings, queso dip & chips, and finally a to-die-for cheeseburger pizza. The flavors were unique--topped with dill pickles and the sauce contained (or was) catsup & mustard--truly a cheeseburger taste. Highly recommend. I'm a huge fan of happy, gracious service. You won't necessarily spot this from the street (it's set back in a complex next door to the Element Hotel at Park Meadows) but it's worth seeking out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Castle Rock, CO
“BEST burger of all time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Swingers (a golf-theme restaurant/bar) has the BEST burgers of all time. This is one of the few places that I can still order a burger medium rare. I would call their food "gourmet casual". They make a red onion relish that is so tasty, I love it. Their burgers are served on a brioche type bun (I'm not sure if they make the buns). They have a wrap called and "eagle" that is steak that is also one of my favorites. I go there when I want GOOD food and not fast food. Bring your golf clubs and play a virtual round of golf at various courses. Sundays are pizza specials. One night they play a corn hole game. Always something going on. Very causal, lots of fun. I can't believe this place was not on TripAdvisor yet !!! It is located at the east end of the parking lot from Mellow Mushroom, close to the theater.

• Visited August 2013