“Great Stay Very Cool Place” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lone Tree
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vail, Colorado
“Great Stay Very Cool Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just a one night stay - back to college shopping. I received an email with a great deal...as I had tried to stay here in the past and thought the rate was too high for the product. I booked a king studio. Front desk gal (red hair) was really great...nice, professional, fast. The room is very modern, very spacious. The ottoman by the sectional sofa was kinda beat up, but it didn't phase me. Of course the hotel smells like a Westin (I'm a huge fan of that fresh scent) and you also get the benefit of the heavenly bed. Overall, a great stay and I'm hoping to book it again in two weeks when I take my other daughter back to school shopping!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at Element hotel before and had good experience. This stay is no different. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. Hotel is conveniently located near a shopping mall. I will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and guest room amenities. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and kind recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel! The rooms are big, the kitchen is very nice and I loved the shower! Breakfast is very good and at 5 o'clock they have complimentary drinks and snacks. The mall is very close and there's restaurants, shops and a movie theater that you can walk to. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed July 2013
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

At check in I asked for an upgrade, being Starwood Platinum. They said that the hotel was sold out so no upgrade was available. So, I asked should a Starwood Platinum member be upgraded instead of someone who was not in their program. The reply from Luis, who claimed to be the manger was no. Then I pulled the SPG.com up on my phone, showing plenty of availability and they said try and book a room. Of course there were rooms available. I was then told that I should book that room and they would give it to me. I said I’ve already booked a room should I not get that room.
Also, as I was standing there someone else checking in was asked if they would like to join their guest program and receive benefits. I said that at this hotel you don’t obviously receive benefits and so they declined.
I don’t know if it’s just incompetence or they don’t care about the Starwood Preferred Guest Program, but I would never stay here again.
The hotel is beginning to show signs of age and wear as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had during check-in. We have addressed the issue and the necessary action has been to taken to ensure all our associates are providing the quality service Element Denver Park Meadows prides itself on, especially in regard to upgrades for our very valued Starwood Preferred Guests. We hope you give us another try the next time you are in town so that we have the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional experience we strive to provide to all our guests.
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

i entered via the parking lot in the back. My first impression walking through the hall was that it was dark and the carpet seemed to be low quality. But once I got into the room, I started to notice that it had a lot going for it. Though it did not have carpet, I liked it. The 2 queen-bed studio suite had a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator, stove, and microwave. There were lots of convenient outlets for charging phones. The beds were very comfortable. The closets were roomy. The bathroom had modern fixtures. The breakfast was continental, but I enjoyed the extras, such as dried cranberries and granola that I added to my oatmeal. There was a nice pool, but seemed to have too much chlorine. And out my window, I saw a mini golf park. Probably not a part of the hotel , but it looked fun.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our accommodations during your recent stay with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible and we hope that you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area. Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Staff friendly and helpful. Décor beautiful. Beds comfy.. Food excellent. Can not recommend this place enough! They have a manager food night on Tuesday. The managers cook for the guest on the grill. One night we hat steak fajitas mmm On Mon., Wed-Thur they have appetizers inside for guest.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our complimentary Tuesday night receptions, which feature fresh grilled items to bring our Seize the Summer promotion to life. We look forward serving you again during your future trips to Denver.
Scottsdale, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We love Element when we are in Lone Tree. It has everything we want. It has a kitchen and a separate bedroom which really suits our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Don't expect anything fancy. Its modern and usually clean. The front desk staff are not the most knowledgeable and the food at breakfast is simply terrible. I would skip that altogether. In fact mu husband and I will not eat the breakfast. That said, we return because of the rooms and the flexibility it provides to buy our own groceries and settle in for a bit. It really feels like a second home rather than a hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a suite overlooking the front parking lot.