“Good for Business or Pleasure” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver South

You added Hyatt Place Denver South to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9030 East Westview Road, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (Formerly AmeriSuites Denver Park Meadows)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Romance Package
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lone Tree
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kansas
“Good for Business or Pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on numerous business trips to Denver. It is close to the office and they offer a free shuttle anywhere within a five mile radius. There is also a big outdoor mall across the street which is very convenient when looking for a place to dine. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean & spacious. The complimentary breakfast is always good with both hot & cold items offered. I enjoy my business stays here so much that I booked the hotel for my last vacation to Denver.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
US OF A
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Huge rooms. Great location. 24-hour food and coffee service is a nice touch. Used indoor pool, business center and fitness center. Rail station close by and huge mall across street. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Canyon Country, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I booked this room on Hotwire, not knowing where we would be staying in South Denver. Boy were we pleasantly surprised!
I had never even heard of Hyatt Place. The people at the counter were very helpful. We were shocked at how nice the lobby is and at how nice our room was.
I had booked two beds because I wasn't sure if our sons would be joining us on our vacation or not. They didn't but because the hotel was busy, they didn't have any king beds available. Not a big deal.
The rooms are suites. We had a wet bar with a fridge, a desk and chair, a sectional sleeper with an ottomon, and a flat screen tv that rotated so it could be viewed in the bedroom or living room.
The bed was very comfortable as were the linens.
The room was fairly clean, but I am pretty picky when it comes to cleanliness. There was a hair in the tub, some construction debris under the air conditioner unit, a little dust on the baseboard/carpet, and the sofa was spotty. Easy fixes for sure. The carpet was very clean. It was light colored so I was surprised about that.
We went to dinner with a friend and went to the lobby to have a drink. The men drank and I had the most wonderful peanut butter cookie and milk! The young lady working the desk, making the drinks, and serving my cookie and milk was the sweetest thing.
It was nice to go back to the room and have a living room to visit in.
In the morning, we went down stairs and had the best breakfast of our trip.
Delicious egg sandwiches, fruit, danish, toast, coffee, juices, oatmeal and more.
If and when we go back to Denver, we will absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Teresa, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

What can I say...this place is GREAT!! As soon as you walk through the entryway you see that this place in a new design in hotel interior design. See for yourself, this place is perfect! Where else can you find a 42 inch LCD TV in a room at this price! The hot breakfast was just right as well. The only thing I can think of is the pool water was very cold.

• Stayed July 2012
san jose ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We only stayed here one night, we checked in at 11:30pm without a reservation with out any issues. The guy at the front desk was very nice and personable, not just the guy stuck on the night shift. He found us a room with a mountain view and gave us advice on the area for the rest of our stay. The room had everything you would need in a nice space, almost like a small studio apartment. We would stay here again, great location too!

• Stayed July 2012
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I came to lone tree, CO by accident. This hotel was a surprise, a good surprise. Spotless, great service, functional space for a hotel room, well designed for business. The lobby was succinct and functional and comfy. A wedding party had lodged themselves through the hotel, yes large in number when I entered and spread throughout my floor, yet I did not hear them. I was in dire need of a good night's rest, and that is what I received. My only caveat was the AC, a bit on the noisy side. Most of all, I need to mention, possibly the best complimentary breakfast of its kind. Eggs with spinach over a toasted muffin. A mock eggs Benedict if you will. The fruit salad, composed of grapefruit, melon and orange with grape, delightfully fresh. I've had my share of complimentary breakfast, I normally will not grab even a cup of coffee. I will make a point to return for the breakfast alone. The service was friendly. Very impressive indeed. Maybe they will have a new AC in August when I return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our (standard) room was spacious, well-appointed and clean. The staff was exceptionally friendly, even calling guests by name when passing them in the halls or lobby. The hotel offers free in-room wi-fi, and free use of computers and a printer in the lobby. Breakfast was included in our $76 rate and the food was plentiful and tasty. An overall great value, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Denver South? Share your experiences!