“Friendly and helpfull staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roma Domus Hotel

You added Roma Domus Hotel to your Saves list
Roma Domus Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Provinciale Km 3.00, Loc Primare | 00060, 00065 Ponzano Romano, Italy   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ponzano Romano
Hengelo
“Friendly and helpfull staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Om our cycling tour to Rome, we stayed here one night. Although at dinner time large tour groups disembarked and had to be cared for, we were led to a kind of private dinner room where we could enjoy our meal. They were a great help too, in arranging transport to the town itself where we had left our bicycles. The room was clean and ok. Pity that WiFi was not functioning.

Stayed June 2014

Couples
  • Polish first
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

It is a small nice and comfortable hotel in the center of Rome. You can reach all the main sights from here easily.Friendly staff,free Wi-fi, big rooms. If you want? you can cook meals in the room/ There arew kitchen facilities there.Alfo there ia a small fridge.We have a terrace with tables and chairs. It was a Cristmas tree in a small yard/I liked it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Laval, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed there in April 2013 for two nights, during a school trip. When my room companions and I first entered the room, it smelled quite terrible, so I tried to open the only window to ventilate it a bit. However, the window would not open... When my friends help me, one of the hinges just cracked and the window finally was opened. Afterwards, we went back down to the hotel's restaurant to have supper... When you go to Italy, you are usually looking forward to eat good food, yet what I ate wasn't good at all! It was blend, the pasta was cold and the bread rather hard.
I ended up eating some fruits...

After that, my companions and I wanted to take a shower, but the washroom's shower wasn't a real shower: there was only the showering bulb hanging from the ceiling, without any curtain! So the water would go everywhere, it would splash my dirty and clean clothes, my towel, the walls and even the room's carpet which the end was in the bathroom! It was one big wet mess. Then, when it came for me to use the actual toilet, well there was no seat! There only was the toilet's stone cold ceramic to sit on...

Moreover, the beds were hard, the television's sound wasn't working well and the heating was broken. In the end, if I had slept in the bus we travelled in or in that bedroom it would have made no difference...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Adelaide Hills, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel staff were very helpful my only complaint is no complimentary tea or coffee making facilities for guests located in a great part of Rome walking distance to Trevi fountain, colosseum and great eating places

• Stayed October 2013
Perth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Good proximity to ancient Rome. The Vatican City, Colosseum, Parthenon, etc.
Very friendly, attentive staff. Clean rooms.
Travelling with our parents and the hotel gave us rooms on the same floor, which gave the 'oldies' great comfort.
Thin walls in the hotel gave to interesting living. You could hear the neighbours in their daily routines.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Roma Domus Hotel? Share your experiences!