This was our third trip to Barga but our first stay at Casa Fontana.
Barga is an amazing place, lost in time with little invasion of the tourist industry. Great base to visit the local towns & Lucca.
Casa Fontana was a rare treat, an opportunity to enjoy sharing Susi & Ron's home, the great dining room, Tuscan breakfast, thankfully without the cakes!,the wonderful garden.
We always enjoy the Barga restaurants, this time was no exception.
However the weather was not kind! Torrential rain, cold & wind!!
Will need to return in better weather, any excuse!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast in an historic house in the Tuscan hilltown of Barga. The house is within the mediaeval city walls and within walking distance of all the historic sites and a wide range of places to eat. Adjoining the house is a well established garden with pergola. 4 Double or twin rooms en suite (2 with balcony) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Casa Fontana Tuscany B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Fontana Tuscany Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Fontana Tuscany Hotel Barga
- Casa Fontana Tuscany B&B Barga, Italy