“Fabulous lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Coromandel
Moraga, California
“Fabulous lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were staying at Whangapoua and had lunch here on our last day. We were so disappointed we hadn't come here earlier during our stay because we definitely would have returned. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful lunch on the deck. The food was fabulous. The mushrooms on toast were amazing as were the salads and burgers. My son asked if they had chocolate chip pancakes and the owner said no problem, I can make those for you - and he did and they were delicious. I highly recommend stopping here for lunch or a coffee if you are in the area!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great place to stop for a break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We found this cafe by good fortune while travelling from Whitianga to Coromandel Town. Superb cakes (best banana and chocolate cheesecake we've ever tasted) and coffee but we also browsed their vinegars and chutneys. Couldn't resist buying a couple.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitianga, New Zealand
“A Must To Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Not only is the food great here, but they also make and sell some of the best vinegars and chutneys you will ever get to taste. And yes you can taste before you but as they have a sample room. Andy and Shelly are great hosts and make all their customers welcome. On the day I visited with friends from Whangarei, I had the "All Day Breakfast", and believe me it was the best breakfast I have ever had. My wife had corn fritters which she enjoyed. If you are travelling between Coromandel Town and Whitianga, you should visit and sample their wonderful food.

• Visited November 2013