CP Villa isn't the most beautiful of hotels but its cheap and very comfy. The rooms are large with televisions and extreamly clean. The people running it are lovely. True St Lucian hospitality. One night my friend and i got lost on our way back from the beach and were stumbling around in the pitch black trying to find the hotel. We called the owner and he drove around until he found us. Also the night watchman is very dedicated and we always felt safe there at night. He would often make a note of what time we were going to come back so he would know if something happened. If you're young travellers like we were i would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and safe.
Its very near Vieux fort, just a 2min bus ride away. If you stay there check out the reef beach (couple of mins outide of Vieux fort) and try kite surfing. Reef beach has loads of water sports to choose from and a nice cafe.
If you're just looking to chill out and have a relaxed time (at a cheap cost) then this is the right hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Palm Villa houses nine rooms that are superbly designed and fully equipped to provide guests a relaxing, spacious and ultra-comfortable experience. There are three floors offering three levels of accommodations. The ground floor features three (3) Standard Deluxe rooms with mini refrigerator and tea kettles , the second floor accommodates three condominium-style one bedroom fully operational apartments and the third floor offers three exclusively luxurious suites tastefully furbished and very spacious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cedar Palm Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Palm Villa Hotel Vieux Fort
- Cedar Palm Villa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort