My O/H cousin booked this place for us otherwise I'm not sure if we'd have tried it out.
It's a decent enough place, nothing special though the staff do try hard to help you enjoy your stay.
We stayed in a self contained studio apartment which was very basic, though very clean. It's the sort of place to use as a base while visiting family or travelling round the area, which is what we did.
I'm not sure if we'd go back there unless we couldn't stay with family again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Palm Villa houses nine rooms that are superbly designed and fully equipped to provide guests a relaxing, spacious and ultra-comfortable experience. There are three floors offering three levels of accommodations. The ground floor features three (3) Standard Deluxe rooms with mini refrigerator and tea kettles , the second floor accommodates three condominium-style one bedroom fully operational apartments and the third floor offers three exclusively luxurious suites tastefully furbished and very spacious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Palm Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Palm Villa Hotel Vieux Fort
- Cedar Palm Villa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort