My fiancé and I stayed in a pretty, clean, green-and-white apartment at this little hotel from May 27 to June 2 2012.
This is a nice hotel for the cost-conscious traveler. The kitchen was equipped with stove, fridge, toaster and kettle, which allowed us to save some money on food while we explored the island for a week. The air conditioning and ceiling fan kept the room comfortable. The shower had nice water pressure and everything in the bathroom was clean and working.
The hotel is off the beaten path a bit, so the most noise you'll hear is the sound of tree frogs singing at night. The location is about a five-minute drive from the beaches and the main part of Vieux Fort, so for most travelers, a vehicle is a must. There is no pool yet but there is an outdoor lounge on the premises where you can relax and sip local rum. We plan to stay here again the next time we`re in St. Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Palm Villa houses nine rooms that are superbly designed and fully equipped to provide guests a relaxing, spacious and ultra-comfortable experience. There are three floors offering three levels of accommodations. The ground floor features three (3) Standard Deluxe rooms with mini refrigerator and tea kettles , the second floor accommodates three condominium-style one bedroom fully operational apartments and the third floor offers three exclusively luxurious suites tastefully furbished and very spacious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cedar Palm Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Palm Villa Hotel Vieux Fort
- Cedar Palm Villa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort