We stayed at Coconut Bay from the 21st of July to the 2nd of August and, being my first holiday abroad, I don't think I could have stayed in a better place. The views were amazing, there was always something to do and the staff were some of the nicest people I've met.
The rooms were kept cool and the food was great, all in all a comfortable stay. I think what made the stay really worth while though was the attitudes of the staff. They were all so friendly and weren't afraid to have a laugh with you.
Spending a lot of time at the adult bar, I feel that Wade, Honey and Leone all made my stay at the resort as good as it could have been. I didn't feel awkward around them and they made me feel like I was at home. However, I was disappointed that Junius wasn't there as he brought a unique atmosphere to the bar. I would also like to acknowledge Jimmy, Mitch, Akon and Andrea for making my stay positive and being friendly and willing to put up with my loud Irish bursts just as well as the other three.
I think that if I was to go back to St. Lucia, I would definitely consider Coconut Bay Resort & Spa as my primary accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Hotel
- Coconut Bay St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay
- Coconut St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa
- Coconut Bay Resort
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.