Upon arriving our party was of 10. One room had one bed in it and we requested a room change that room change took too much time and the two in our group didn't get into their Room Until 6:30pm this was unacceptable. Also we noticed that heir electrical outlets were not of the United States. Upon asking about usage of our curling irons, the young lady at the front rest stated that we could PURCHASE and adapter for $6.00. Not a good answer after being inconvenienced with the untimely ness of the room preparation. So customer service skilled were not practiced here. The food had the taste of an island seasoning that was horrible. This was verbalized to one of the dining room staff members and he was attentive to our complaint. He arranged with the chef to make a dish to our liking. Thanks to his staff member. However we ventured out the resort that night and it was extended to us on our last night.
Addressed these concerns to the general manager the morning before our departure to Mark Hawken and we left the resort. Couldn't have been any happier to exit. So this was a horrible experience and last to say they're were a larger group there that the staff was extra attentive to. I Won't say their names. Every one is as important as the next person. And to emphasize courtesy to one group over everyone else was unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants, 6 bars, 5 pools, 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort