First time to Saint Lucia and we can’t say enough about the island, resort and staff.
Everyone made us feel very welcome. Staff was cheerful and accommodating at every turn. The general manager is always mingling and making sure that guests are enjoying their visit. Our room was on the fourth floor on the Harmony side and was updated, spotless and very comfortable. I always say that a clean room and a comfortable bed are the two most important elements for an enjoyable stay and this resort did not disappoint. The housekeeper (Shirley) took great care of us and left friendly messages each day.
Although we didn’t try the swimming pools they looked very inviting. Personally, we prefer the beach and ocean for swimming. The beach was beautiful and the water was warm. We read lots about seaweed and found it to be a complete non-issue. What does accumulate is cleaned daily and is actually not seaweed at all but seagrass which is soft and easy to walk over if evident. The resort does a great job of cleaning it up with special beach grooming equipment.
The location couldn’t be more perfect with close proximity to the airport. The planes are not a disturbance at all and the trade winds really help to keep you cool.
For entertainment there is always something to do. The people of Saint Lucia are warm and friendly and really proud of their island.
If planning excursions separate from those organized by the resort I’d recommend hiring Nerv’s taxi service. Nice vehicles and professional staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants, 6 bars, 5 pools, 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort