Me my partner and Mum travelled to Coconut Bay for two week weddimoon! Stayed in the 'harmony' section of the complex, rooms spacious with two double beds! Got married after residing there for one week and after meeting slot of friendly lovely down to earth folk, that trully made the nuptials and the holiday go so well!
The food options available suited all tastes and the easily accessible grill was available for snacks throughout the day (reckon I ate my bodyweight in nacho's and cheese sauce) SCRUMMY!!!!
All the entertainment was mainly focused at the family area of the hotel, leaving the adult pool to get slowly tipsy on cocktails and concoctions made by initially Junias then Kay!!!!
The staff are the friendliest bunch of people you could want to be working at an AI resort, keeping drinks and giggles a plenty!
Our wedding day could not have been more relaxed, Terri the wedding coordinator literally took care of everything, and was always on hand if we had any questions, made our day the smoothly organised and memorable moment!! Sheila (the minister), what a wonderful genuine soul! We accompanied her to the parish she attends, which as neither me my newly wedded husband or my mum are religious, although the welsh baptist in my hubby is questionable!!the church experience will be long remembered!
We met alot of fantastic people whilst we were there, Abi (adopted bridesmaid) and Christine, Tom and Jenna (both absolute diamonds), newlyweds on honeymoon Damian and Laura. (don't get out the cab story comes t mind!!!)
Jenny and hubby, Bev, Gill and Martin and Kelly and Ray, apologise if I've missed anybody out!
Now the staff:
Junias- adult bar man (kept everyone smiling, also very attentiv at quality control)
Kay- lovely lovely, made the infamous 'mother hen' cocktail for my mum
Petula- in restaurant, always smiling
Vic- bar man, funny and always making people smile
Small J- supervisor, always smiling and friendly
Donna D- lovely lady always acknowledged you with a smile
Javid- pool guy, saved mum on the water slide (thanks again)!!
Fatta- always ready to crank a joke out
Akon- a smile went a long way, good guy!
Had a fab weddimoon, met some Americans whilst we were there that lived up to the British expectations of them, had lots of laughs and fun!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants, 6 bars, 5 pools, 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort