A late flight arrival prompted us to look for a hotel close to the airport to spend one night before heading on to our resort destination nearly 1.5 hours drive away. After checking reviews on TripAdvisor, we selected this place -- never again. For nearly $100US, hot water would have been nice. Restaurant was closed when we arrived, so we'd requested a light meal or sandwich from the bar -- which turned out to be one cold grilled cheese sandwich for the two of us (cheese and bread, nothing else) at a cost of $15. Our room was sort of clean, but run down, without even a mattress cover under the sheets -- we slept with our clothes on, worried about bugs (fortunately, no bites). Breakfast was standard, and at least the hotel provides Internet access (hello, fancy resorts) but next time we'll spend the money to go to a higher class of hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Juliette`s Hotel
- Juliette`s Hotel Vieux Fort
- Juliettes Hotel Vieux Fort
- Juliette's Lodge St. Lucia/Vieux Fort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Juliette's Lodge Hotel: An ideally located hideaway, situated near Vieux Fort and close to Hewannorra International Airport. Juliette's Lodge is a perfect choice for your visit to St Lucia. With magnificent views of the beach and a superb panoramic view of the Maria Islands. Accommodations comprise of twenty-one (21) spacious air conditioned Rooms and three (3) Apartments all with telephone, television, en-suite bathroom and private balcony. Our Apartments also have either one or two separate bedrooms. Dine at our open air restaurant aptly named, 'Panorama', while you sample delicious meals at affordable prices. Juliette's Lodge - a Truly St. Lucian vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Juliette's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.