We stayed here as our first stop hotel whilst travelling around St Lucia from the 11th November until the 13th. The hotel was great. Julliette and her daughters who help run the hotel were excellent. Very knowledgable as we spent a good few hours talking to Julliette and the family are very friendly. The hotel its self is very convieniantley located near to the airport and was a great first impression of St Lucia. The rooms are clean, nicely appointed with tv, fridge, shower and air conditioning, more than adequite for our stay. Breakfast was good. A selection of cerials, toast, yoghurts, tea, coffee, pastries or you could opt for a cooked breakfast which was a small additional charge but worth it, if you have a day of activity planned. The area of vieux fort is very quiet but relaxing. There are a few bars and a good selection of beach cafe's and bars but not much else. So if your looking for booming discos and areas full of activity (which we werent) then i would look to the north of the island. Overall Julliettes Lodge is a great hotel and we would return here when visiting St Lucia again.
- Also Known As:
- Juliette`s Hotel
- Juliette`s Hotel Vieux Fort
- Juliettes Hotel Vieux Fort
- Juliette's Lodge St. Lucia/Vieux Fort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Juliette's Lodge Hotel: An ideally located hideaway, situated near Vieux Fort and close to Hewannorra International Airport. Juliette's Lodge is a perfect choice for your visit to St Lucia. With magnificent views of the beach and a superb panoramic view of the Maria Islands. Accommodations comprise of twenty-one (21) spacious air conditioned Rooms and three (3) Apartments all with telephone, television, en-suite bathroom and private balcony. Our Apartments also have either one or two separate bedrooms. Dine at our open air restaurant aptly named, 'Panorama', while you sample delicious meals at affordable prices. Juliette's Lodge - a Truly St. Lucian vacation. ... more less