“More Than A Cab Tours St. Lucia” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Vieux Fort
More attraction details
Owner description: More Than A Cab is a taxi/tour/transfer service provider on the island of Saint Lucia, with over ten years experience as a certified taxi operator. Our company provides:Airport Transfers Meet and Greet Services Seaport Transfers Sightseeing and Shopping Tours Group Transportation VIP Transfers Hospitality and Concierge Service. We pride ourselves in doing simply what our name implies....more. More service, more value, more enjoyment....
Romsey, United Kingdom
“More Than A Cab Tours St. Lucia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We Loved More Than A Cab Tours. After a few days chilling at the Coconut Bay Hotel we were ready to see more of the beautiful island. I had emailed Vicki before hand with a few suggestions so she picked us all up in her mini-bus with her husband, Ian doing the driving for the day. Vicky was tremendous fun and took us to all the places I had thought of but was full of plenty of her own suggestions. We ended up at this local restaurant which we would never have thought of venturing into on our own where the atmosphere and food were delicious. We were so glad not to do the driving ourselves as some of it was really hilly. To have the knowledge of someone like Vicky alongside you for the day is wonderful. We have some wonderful memories of the day and would definitely recommend More Than A Cab next time we return to the beautiful island of St Lucia. Fantastic day out whatever ages involved and reasonably priced. Thank you Vicky and Ian.

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

MoreThanACab, Owner at More Than A Cab Tours, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Pleasing our guests is of paramount importance to us and reading that we were able to do this is thrilling.

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with this audience.

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Ian.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Customized tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

On recent trip to St. Lucia we booked a tour with Vicky. Vicky was very professional and knowledgeable of island. We were allowed to visit at our pace, which she encourages. Once she got to know us she made recommendations of locations that would be of interest, and she was right on point. She even drove us back to some sites for more pictures. She assisted with scheduling a spa day at a top ranked hotels, at the last minute.I was having difficulty with my sandal, Vicky noticed and bent down and fastened my sandal. Excellent customer service! Touring St Lucia with Vicky was the highlight of my trip. I highly recommend booking a tour with Vicky. You will only be disappointed if you miss opportunity to book tour!

Visited May 2013
Sharing our beautiful island with our guests is extremely important to us. With that being said, ensuring that you have photos to document your experiences is high on our list, so it was our pleasure that you were able to capture these moments.

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience here in this forum.

We hope that we will be able to share with the rest of your famlies in the not too distant future.
Catalina Newfoundland
“At your pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Booked a day with More Than cab and to be honest was a little unsure about how things would go ,the day we were to go they showed up right on time and this wonderful lady Vicky greeted us and I knew then this was going to be a great day. Vicky was amazing she made the trip very interesting the thing is YOU get to do things at your pace no schedules as such and this works out great if you have kids, you tell Vicky what in general you want and I guarantee she will not disappoint it can range from sight seeing to shopping and the price is the best part it will leave you more money to buy some of the many Island treasures.Again thank you soo much Vicky for a most enjoyable day.

Visited March 2013
Chester
45 attraction reviews
“More Than a Great Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our first trip to St Lucia and the Caribbean and so we wanted to make sure that we saw the island as much as we saw the beach. When my wife found this site I contacted Vicky and told her our requirements. She very promptly responded with a number of options. Over the next month I refined our plans with Vicky's help and settled on 2 single day tours that took in a range of island activities. What was so good was that Vicky allowed me to take the lead but always put me straight if I wasn't thinking sensibly. What was especially good was that she knew when the cruise ships were docked in Castries and so we avoided trips on those days. Beat that!
Because I arranged it 3 months prior to the holiday I got back in touch with Vicky 2 weeks before we left and again she replied the same day to confirm that all was still in place.
On each of the days she was waiting for us in reception at the appointed time and we had plenty of room for the 4 of us plus Vicky in the smart mini-van. From then on everything was an absolute breeze; we got all the information on the island as we toured and then at each stop she would accompany us and fill in all of the details about where we were. I am an accomplished traveler but it was great to have Vicky buy all of the necessary tickets and make local arrangements as we arrived.
Make no mistake that your get more than you bargain for with Vicky. Not only is she knowledgeable about St Lucia but she has a tremendous personality and you can't fail to love every minute you are in her company.
If you are going to St Lucia make sure you contact Vicky. I guarantee you that it will make your holiday
P.S. just asked my wife what she would say about it and she said "it's like being shown around by a friend". Absolutely!

Visited April 2013
“Fantastic day with Vicky and 'More than a Cab'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have just returned from St Lucia and had a great 2 week holiday. We booked a day with 'more than a cab' and Vicky in advance by email and the arrangements were easily managed and prompt. When Vicky arrived at the resort on the day of our trip we immediately realised we had done the right thing. The trip was bespoke and personalised with Vicky, the fantastic driver and just the four of us (mum, dad and 11 and 12 year old girls). Vicky made sure everything was perfect for us and had arranged everything in advance. We did the drive in volcano, the diamond waterfalls, mudbath, Zip Lining and botanical gardens. This was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our holiday and we feel privileged to have spent a day with a fantastic St Lucian ambassador! Make sure you book a trip with this team, you will not regret it

Visited March 2013