The Reef is great! They have friendly service, everyone is so helpful, and they have the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. My husband and I stayed here for 8 days. We paid $60 USD a night and that included a great breakfast every morning in their beach cafe' They serve food and drinks here all day and into the night. They also are known for their Kite-surfing stays and rentals. We had a great time, and I will definitely go back. There is no AC in the rooms but we found the ocean breeze to be good enough and there were no bugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a place to stay? The Reef Beach Huts offers cheap & cheerful accommodation to kiters and non-kiters alike, in rooms located within a courtyard under the sea grape trees, on the roadside of the beach cafe. The rooms are secure, measure 4x4 meters, each room has its own shower and toilet and you can get two single beds or one double (140cm wide). There is no air-conditioning, but all rooms have electric fans. There is a kettle to make hot drinks but no fridge. There is free wireless internet which usually reaches into the rooms also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Regatta Hotels so you can book your The Reef Beach Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Beach Huts Hotel Vieux Fort
- The Reef Beach Huts St. Lucia/Vieux Fort