While camping at a local Provincial Park it began to rain so we went on a tour. In passing through Port Stanley we decided to have lunch at The Roxy. Since Port Stanley has alot of commercial fishing trawlers moored there we decided to try some of the local cuisine, nameably the Perch.
- diner appeared clean and not worn dorn
- decor was nice - very diner like
- staff who served us was very friendly and greeted us warmly
- place wasn't overcrowded
- food came to us fast and hot
- prices are ok - average for this type of restaurant
- fish selection on the menu was limited and did not have pickerel (also a commercially harvested fish from Lake Erie
Overall we liked our visit and would recommend this site.
If you own or manage The Roxy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.