A very lovely spot in the middle of it all !!! Within walking distance of shops and 2 beaches!!
Great welcome upon arrival from Jean at Front Reception— very helpful, knowledgeable of area and funny:)
P. Johnson Suite (Room 101) suited for families due to larger living space.
• Large jacuzzi tub and tower with window!!! — great for listening to live music emanating from M.E. & Suzie's while soaking in the tub!!
• Walking distance to all shops and beach areas
• Excellent location !!! Room faced main street intersection - however pretty quiet in suite P. Johnson! Windows work well to buffer sounds from street below.
• Opening windows and balcony!!
• Lovely outdoor patio for lunch and dinner
• Very friendly staff
Continental breakfast —
Small fruit cup served to all guests; and you will be offered tea or coffee.
Self-serve. Local breads for toasting; baked goods set out; yogurt and cereal.
OPENS at 8:30 am to 10:30 am
NOTE: Early morning risers — can make your coffee in your room :)
Comfortable queen bed.
Kids used pull-out sofa (not so comfy; springs a bit hard so we doubled up the soft blankets underneath for better sleep quality for 9 year old.
• FUTON — Jean supplied us with additional futon at no charge.
— separate vanity area (from toilet/tub room) that includes with magnifying glass :)
Nice clean and new Jacuzzi tub for soaking!!
Plenty of towels! Tissue!!
Not really much to complain about. Lovely quaint inn.
If our Suite had been on the main level, that would avoid doing stairs and runs up to the 2nd Floor. No elevator so keep that in mind (if travelling with smaller children and seniors).
Other rooms availalbe with ground floor access.
PATIO and Restaurant
Excellent menu choices!!! Compliments to the chef!!! Loved Porcini Mushroom Risotto!! Chicken Roulade! Lamb Skewers Appetizer! Prime Rib Sunday night special. Great portions! Last minute called desk and they promised to call us back in 5 minutes — which they did. We were seated immediately. Outdoor patio with ambience!!
We enjoyed our stay and the area!!
- Also Known As:
- Kettle Creek Hotel Port Stanley
- Kettle Creek Hotel
- Kettle Creek Inn Port Stanley, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kettle Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.