Booked a one night spa break deal which included a 30 minute treatment. We both had the facial which was relaxing and nice. The spa was nice if a little smaller than i expected however it was quiet when we went.
We stayed in room No. 24 on the ground floor- it had its owns little patio area outside which table and chairs. The bathroom was very big, standalone bath and a big shower enclosure. I really liked the shabby chic look throughout the hotel but particularly in our room. Although we only stayed for 1 night, our tea/coffee tray was topped up twice without us asking which i thought was a nice touch. I was surprised to find a DVD player in the room and DVDs to borrow for free from reception was also a nice thought.
We had a 3 course dinner included in our package. The food was well presented, good portion size and of good quality. Breakfast was really nice- there was a wide range of options including pastries and cakes, cereals, full cooked english, pancakes and kippers. I couldn't fault the waiting staff at all.
I had a great time here and would definitely recommend a stay at Charlton House
- Also Known As:
- Bannatyne`s Charlton House Hotel Shepton Mallet
- Bannatyne`s Charlton House Hotel
- Charlton Hotel Shepton Mallet
- Charlton Hotel
- Bannatyne's Charlton House Spa Hotel Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bannatyne's Charlton House Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.