“A lucky find!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bath, United Kingdom
“A lucky find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by chance at this fab pub. We were greeted with a warm welcome and it has a great cosy atmosphere. Also its nice to see a menu with vegetarian food that isn't wacky and spicy, and tasted great. all round I'm looking forward to my next visit.

somerset
“Birthday celebration.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good all round choice of food to suit everyone. We went as a party of eight to celebrate a special birthday and was not disappointed by the choice. The specials board was varied. Service was excellent and atmosphere was very relaxing.

• Visited February 2013
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“An enjoyable lunch with partner and stepson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Lunchtime. Relaxed atmosphere. I had the soup (leak and potato) with a chunk of bread. It was gorgeous. Peppery, just the way I like it. I had dessert of Creme Brulee with homemade cinder toffee - yummy. I've been here a couple of times before and have no hesitation of coming again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dundee
“Great to be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I decided to take an extra couple of days off, after a Conference in Bristol, and, despite the snow, re-visit Kate and Ade at the Natterjack.

We were given the same ground floor double en-suite bedroom as before, which is really tastefully decorated and equipped and still looks brand new!

We enjoyed a light lunch on arrival and ate dinner here, each evening. We just love the food and for me the wide selection of cask ales and local cider is a vote winner every time!

Breakfasts prepared and served by Kate are really wholesome and feature locally sourced ingredients cooked to order in any combination requested - a full English for me on the first morning, but a slightly scaled down plateful on the second, as I was still full up from Dinner the previous evening!!

Kate, Ade and all their Staff, without exception, are outstanding in their desire to provide an experience always worth returning for.

Thanks again!

Wincanton
“superb food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my fiance have eaten at the natterjack more than a dozen times and have a fantasic meal every time. We have introduced the Natterjack to various family members and friends and all of them agree that it is a great place. Kate and Ade are very friendly and we get excellent service every time. Highly recommend for lunches and evening meals for every occasion.