I stayed at this hotel for one night in July this year. From the outside the hotel looked nice, inside was worn (expected for an old building). My room was thick with dust, had a damp smell, there was nails sticking out of the mantle of the fireplace, the handle on the en suite was broken, stains on the woodwork in the en suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iron Duke is in an enviable location just across the road from the beach and walking distance from the City Centre and the Brighton Centre. We have ten rooms including some with en-suites and views towards the sea. We also have rooms with shared facilities for those on a budget. All rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities and televisions. Guests have 24 hour access to the building with your own key to the hotel entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Iron Duke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Iron Duke Pub And Hotel
- The Iron Duke Pub Hotel Hove
- The Iron Duke Hove, Brighton And Hove, UK