“really good stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Adastral Hotel to your Saves list
Adastral Hotel
Adastral Hotel
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   8 Westbourne Villas | Hove, Hove BN3 4GQ, England   |
Ranked #5 of 15 Hove B&B and Inns
Yerevan, Armenia
“really good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

it was my first time in Brighton... i got excellent price for hotel and with that helped me Fady, he was extremely helpful and professional. I am very thankful to him. He been really helpful to me and did his best for me... Thanks a lot

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
dorset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

i booked two rooms at this hotel not knowing what to expect and i must admit i was pleasently suprised, it was clean and comfortable the staff were lovely and very accomadating and the breakfast was delicious.

Room Tip: A little noisey at the front of the hotel from outside traffic but dont let that put you off its a g...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was lucky to find a reasonably priced room for two nights at short notice. As a B&B owner myself (in New Zealand) I am very fussy. I'm pleased to say that the Adastral was a great find and I'd be happy to return. I was warmly received by the owner Tony and impressed with his willingness to share local knowledge despite having lots of people to deal with. My room was tiny but adequate for one person with everything I needed - coffee making facilities, bathroom, wifi. I slept well in my comfortable bed. Breakfast was great. I enjoyed the layout of the dining room which allowed guests to eat alone or chat with other guests and the food was very tasty and plentiful. The dining room service was professional and friendly too. I would happily stay here again. (I do rate some B&B's a "5" but there were tiny details that resulted in my "4" for Adastral - nothing serious enough to stop me returning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
buckinghamshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Four of us arrived for a night at the Adastral Hotel, with our paperwork from Booking.com, to be told our two double rooms hadn't been booked !! The owner was very apologetic and gave us the address of another hotel which could accommodate us, at this point we had no choice than to book into The Beach Hotel, which wasn't great, they also charged us £90 per night which is a 2* hotel, which was the same money we were paying for he Adastral which is a 4*. We have no idea why our booking didn't get to the Adastral, the owner kindly said he would email offering us 20% off our next visit, which as yet hasn't arrived !!! Very disappointed.....

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Burnham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

i have just had the most pleasant experience of staying at the adastral hotel. i was staying only for one night and alone and was made to feel welcome and very well looked after. the staff are not only friendly but are also genuinely concerned for your needs being met. my room was clean and cosy, everything i needed was made available to me. the breakfast was delicious.
i have stayed in many small and large hotels and have to say this is one of my favourites.
i highly recommend it for singles and family's.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My partner and best friend stayed here for the Brighton pride weekend. When we first arrived we were greeted by a very nice and polite gentleman. He was very informative about local bus routes and we had a very friendly conversation. When we went to our room it was very very clean, smelt nice and had everything we needed, tea/coffee, en suite and tv. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The breakfast service was from 8-10 which was very nice to be able to sleep in and still have time for breakfast. The breakfast menu was accommodating for everyone. We were served by a very nice lady who attended our every need. The breakfast was very delicious! The housekeeping was excellent and our room was hoovered and was as clean as it was when we first got there. Checking out was easy and Tony was very polite and wished us a very nice day. We WILL be reccomending the hotel and we WILL be staying here everytime we visit Brighton and hove. Thank you for making our trip great!

• Stayed August 2012
Heswall, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Upon arrival we were greeted by the Hotel Owner (apologies his name escapes me) who was friendly, polite and very welcoming. The Hotel looks quite small from the outside, but dont be fooled, it has many rooms, a nice dining room and small bar. The room was clean and tidy and cleaned for us every morning. The Breakfast was delicious and the waitress who served us was lovely. The Hotel is ideally located in that an £8 taxi ride will get you into the centre of Brighton (bank holiday prices) and you are just far enough out and for a peaceful nights sleep.
My friends and i would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good priced, well kept hotel.

Room Tip: Room on the top floor overlooking the main road has its own little kitchen
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Adastral Hotel? Share your experiences!