“Delicious, fresh and friendly.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Delicious, fresh and friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

After a wonderful day in the sun we decided to go for a Thai meal at I Love Thai. They have tables outside but it was a little cold for that this time but I imagine it will be nice to sit outside in the summer. This was my 4th visit but my friends hadn’t been before.

All I can say is they came up trumps yet again. We shared a selection of starters, chicken satay, salt & pepper squid (one of their best dishes in my opinion), duck spring rolls (clearly handmade) and some fishcakes. Everything tasted beautiful and clean and the presentation was superb.

For mains we had a green chicken curry, a beef stir fry with chili oil and vegetables (I can’t remember the menu number but it was delicious). One of my friends had a sea bass red curry and couldn’t stop saying how amazing it was, and we had a rice noodle dish with vegetables (pad see eau?) which made a nice change to Pad Thai which of course they also do. All my friends were genuinely impressed and happy I had taken them there.

My only negative is that the restaurant is quite small (it’s more a bijou café really, maybe 20 seats?) but we arrived early so had the place mostly to ourselves anyway. I guess if you want a big restaurant you pick one of the many other Thai places in town but then you’ll miss out on the fantastic food here.

In summary, the food was awesome, the service was friendly (the waiter was very helpful when we were choosing our dishes) and we will definitely be back again soon (or get a delivery when the world cup is on).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great delivery service and presentation excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had a Thai food dinner party and was recommended by 2 of our party of 10 to order from here. We were not disappointed! The food was delicious and so well presented we simply took the lids off and enjoyed! Good job and all agreed to repeat the evening soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Rude staff and overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had heard many good reviews from friends about how good this restaurant was. So me and my partner decided to give it a go, The seating area is far to small, felt very crowded and hard to enjoy our meal.

The food itself was very good but far too expensive for what it is.

With there not being many tables in there I expected far better service than what we received.
The waitress seemed more concerned with checking on her phone than actually serving us.

Overall good food but poor service and far too expensive

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best Thai in Brighton and Hove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Although at busy times delivery can take up to an hour, it is so worth waiting for! Excellent food! My favourite is the Massaman chicken curry, but a close second is def the orange duck. Even my kids (3 and 1) love it. Also try their prawn crackers, lovely and fresh.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Really fresh, lots of chicken in the dish and packed with flavour! Will definitely order from here again. Staff really friendly too :) Yum!