Once again, I had a superb weekend break at my favourite Suffolk bolt hole. The only criticism I have is that same of the staff just need a little bit of customer service training! Waiting about 5 minutes at the bar Saturday evening while a lad emptied the dishwasher. It's called the 10 second rule! Just recognise that the customer is waiting and if you can't serve us, say so but go and fetch somebody! The staff need to smile a bit more, some did, perhaps they're naturals but the others might need to be told to smile. I still love this place, now part of a hotel group I think? Let's hope that the new mangers don't lose sight of what a jewel this place is. It's not cheap so expect good food and service. Check who was trying to cook pancakes on Sunday morning 13th July! He'd have lost round 1 on master chef!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold