Rooms are always clean and nicely decorated, the bathroom curtains could sometimes be a bit less translucent. The restaurant is lovely with a pub type eating area and another more formal section, great pride is taken in the food and the staff are always very friendly and helpful.
Lots of the rooms are set away from the main building in smaller buildings with about three rooms each. One of the rooms lead directly to the car park which felt a bit strange and made me instantly want to shut the curtains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold