The Crown at Westleton sustains a high standard of cuisine, comfort and relaxing ambiance which has led us to make 4 recent visits. We last stayed there in January 2013 and were delighted to enjoy the tastefully appointed room,(Plover) complete with sofa and fridge, the imaginative menu, well cooked and beautifully presented and the friendly staff; notably Coral who welcomed us at reception, Rob behind the bar, and Hayley and Jake in the restaurant.We like to go walking and can find enough interesting routes ( inc RSPB Minsmere and coastline) straight from the hotel to last us for a few days with nothing nicer than returning for a relaxing bath in spotless, gorgeous bathroom, a G&T at the bar, delicious dinner ( check out the Sole) followed by a wonderful night's sleep;superb mattress,Egyptian cotton bedding and soft down duvet.Cafetiere with fresh coffee, fresh milk and homemade biscuits to wake up to.All boxes ticked what more could we want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold