“Nice Staff, Spacious Room” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zaanweg 93/94, 1521 DN Wormerveer, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wormerveer
Birmingham, AL
“Nice Staff, Spacious Room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in May of 2007. I noticed it didn't have a review on here so I thought I would add one. We only stayed for one night but we had no complaints. Amsterdam was our last stop before heading back to the U.S. and I booked the room at the last minute. Tried for a hotel in Amsterdam but there wasn't much left in our price range. But staying in Wormerveer was not a problem b/c it was easily reached by train from Amsterdam, it was a quaint little town (nice to stroll along the water at night) and our room was fine and at a great price. Also, we went to europe on a tight budget, and this was the LARGEST room we had out of all of our stays. The furniture in the room was very nice too, felt like I was staying at a friends house. We also arrived well before check in (probably around 11 a.m.) and we knocked on the door to the hotel (it was locked). It took awhile but a nice woman finally came to the door and let us store our luggage there until check in so that we could go ahead and go back to Amsterdam to explore for the day. I hope this helps if you decide not to stay in Amsterdam but want to stay close.

Stayed May 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen

Address: Zaanweg 93/94, 1521 DN Wormerveer, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Wormerveer
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wormerveer
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel-Restaurant Huis Te Zaanen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.