“we enjoyed it very much” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst

You added NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst to your Saves list
NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Eperweg 46 | Veluwe, 8072 DB Nunspeet, The Netherlands (Formerly NH Sparrenhorst)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
€15 for your next stay
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Nunspeet
veldhoven
“we enjoyed it very much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We went to Sparrenhorst last weekend, knew it from New Year's Eve in 2011. Again we were not dissapointed.
Got a double room downstairs with a terrace. Good room, good beds with separate shower which we prefer over a bathtub. The only thing we missed was a safe in the room; which, after making a comment, was not available in only a few rooms. Next time we'll ask for a room with a safe. Also a mini bar wasn't available: only the luxe rooms have a mini bar we were told, we had some water we wanted to keep cold..
The staff was very helpful and friendly, it was a pity that all bath ropes were gone already on Friday evening as we stayed until Monday and we wanted to use the indoor pool.
The served breakfast had all you would like incl. fried eggs, tomatoes, meat, fruit, etc.etc.

Room Tip: ask for a room with safe and mini bar
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stay here once a week and find the staff welcoming and friendly. The rooms are a good size and clean. Comfortable beds and quite reasonable pillows. Restaurant for dinner OK but food a little uninspiring. Again staff very friendly Breakfast was disappointing but probably made worse by large group of Russian guests who were incredibly rude. Such a shame.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Tilburg, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I'd say I frequent this place, and although I only come here for business, I totally feel at home, this is the only business hotel which really makes me forget I'm here for business. Staff are extremely kind and helpful, always willing to run the extra mile for you. Food in the restaurant is excellent, and the breakfast is the best I've seen anywhere in the world. Even for picky people like myself (vegetarian) there's always something good to find. And if the breakfast is good, the lunch buffet even outperforms the breakfast; everything fresh, tasty always some surprises and lots, lots of choice. Really in the Netherlands this is the best business hotel you can dream of. The environment is nice too, although I've never taken too much time to explore... I guess staying here privately/non-business would be as good as business wise, but I've never tried it, as I the place is too much related to business/work for me ;) But I would definitely strongly recommend the place to anyone, for any purpose without hesitation!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stay here while on a business trip to Nunspeet. The hotel is well laid out and the decor is nice. The only good we had was breakfast which was very nice. Lots of choice, hot and cold. All fresh and nicely presented. The only negative was the pillows; easily the most uncomfortable I have ever experienced. Square and hard! Like resting my head on a bag of sand!!! Not good.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Schoonhoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

A great place to stay, beautiful nature, very nice hotel, good facilities, tasty food and friendly service.
We organized a 3 day event for 100 women and we have to say that the only thing we heard is how great and fun it was.
The hotel is being mentioned everytime as a great place to have such an event.
Absolutely a good combination of co - creation, everybody working as a team for a succesful event and making sure that everybody has a good time!

I am sure I will be back to Nunspeet.

Room Tip: You can ask for the room facing the woods.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mohammedia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Perfect services by friendly and helpful front office staff. Superb breakfast with a huge variety of of any type of food anyone could desire to have as breakfast staple. Clean room, nice view and even a small balcony giving a splendid view on deer had they shown up! Free parking and pretty fast wireless internet in the room. Met and exceeded expectations especially considering the price we paid. Will be high on our list for another visit!

Room Tip: Rooms with view on the woods preferred.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed at the Sparrenhorst for multiple weeks while traveling for work. The food is good, the rooms comfortable, and the location is convenient. The staff works hard to recognize everyone. They started leaving gifts and welcome notes in my room, and always addressed me by first name. Also they will let you borrow a bicycle so that you can get around easier. A short walk takes you straight to the center of Nunspeet. The breakfast buffet is amazing.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst

Address: Eperweg 46 | Veluwe, 8072 DB Nunspeet, The Netherlands (Formerly NH Sparrenhorst)
Location: The Netherlands > Gelderland Province > Nunspeet
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Nunspeet
Hotel Class:4 star — NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst 4*
NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst is a modern and versatile four-star hotel located between the woods of the Veluwe forest and Veluwe lake, just outside Nunspeet. Situated in the calm and beautiful surroundings of the Veluwe region, NH Sparrenhorst is the perfect base for hiking, biking and outdoor team activities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage NH Veluwe Conference Centre Sparrenhorst, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.