The rooms are spacious and are nice located in a park (rooms are in seperate blocks). The breakfast is good with a wide range of choice. Wifi is free in your room. Just outside the hotel you can make beautiful hikes in the woods. But there are some points of attention:
- The indoor swimming pool is a bit dated but more important: the floor was not clean
- You have to pay 10 euro per hour for the use of the sauna
- You have to pay for a tea and coffee make set in your room.
A four star hotel can not have these points of attention in 2013!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Victoria Hoenderloo Hotel is located on an estate of 14 hectares in the middle of the Veluwe. The central location of the hotel on the Hoge Veluwe in the vicinity of the A1 and A50 makes the hotel easily accessible. The hotel is the nature of Varenna, Deelerwoud the Loenermark and 8 kilometers from the National Park Hoge Veluwe. The location is an ideal venue for meetings / courses, festivals and parties and other gatherings! The hotel offers 11 multifunctional meeting rooms / conference rooms and banqueting facilities for up to 250 people. Victoria has a long experience in organizing training camps for football. The football pitch is renowned at home and abroad and is known among other residence of the Dutch national team. Our team is ready for you, we would like to welcome you to Hotel Princess Victoria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Princess Hotel Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Hoenderloo
- Hoenderloo Golden Tulip