This year ,the second time I visited this hotel and once again I can confirm that this is the best option in playa de aro and one of the best luxury resort in costa brava.Rather new property itself , very friendly stuff , one of the best spa . The perfect breakfast , including Jamon , Iberian sausages and many others tasty things , all this with spectacular view on the on of the best small beach in this region. The picture you see from your balcony you can find in many touristic magazines.Special thanks to Willy , the guy at the reception , who helped us to visit many good restaurants , including Michelin stars and not only . Unfortunately he was absent the day we checked out and I could not express my gratitude , so hope to do this next time.
Also I would like to note the restaurant Rosa dels vents , deserved the note in Michelin guide .THeir gazpacho with tomato and beet root with yogurt from goat cheese is the best I have ever tried .Sommelier Jaime Abel Varon at the restaurant was just a godsend , he not only recommended us some wine , but every time did small excursion in the world of wine with detail explanation of every bottle he proposed . All really good wines were at absolutely reasonable price ( 30-40 EUR) close to market .
Some recommendation to the management to make the hotel the superb:
- to improve wi- fi quality
- to expand kids visiting time to spa at least for one hour , not from 2 till 3 , but from 1 till 2 p.m., to have possibility to warm child up , especially in cool season after the swimming pool.
- serve the beer and others drinks in the bar with some snacks like nuts, chips and olives. It is usual practice in all luxury hotels.
Despite the last sentences, the hotel is strongly recommended to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel offers direct access to Platja d'Aro's Cala del Pi Beach. It has a free 600m² spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and an outdoor pool with sea views.Rooms at Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi feature a hydromassage shower and a private terrace, many with views over the Mediterranean Sea. All come with satellite TV, pillow menu and Loewe amenities. Hotel Cala del Pi features a heated indoor pool, waterfalls, ice fountains, a Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a small fitness centre. The Rosa dels Vents restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared using seasonal products. The cafe bar includes a summer terrace overlooking the sea. Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi is located on the Costa Brava, just 27 km from Girona-Costa Brava Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salles Hotel And Spa Cala Del Pi
- Salles Hotel & Spa Cala Del Pi Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain