More 4 star minus ,rather than 5 star. Clean and on a rocky coast but small pool and only small public cove as a beach. Rooms rather dated in an 80's style but ok but ground floor no view of the sea
Staff all young and very willing can all speak at least Spanish ,Russian and English, although I think I was the only guest from the UK. I was surprised at how good the food was in the restaurant
Lots of excellent seafood as is to be expected and plenty of wines at 20€ mark although 16€ for some sliced tomato is a little steep.actually I found the Russians rather more enjoyable than a hotel full of Germans or French for that matter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel offers direct access to Platja d'Aro's Cala del Pi Beach. It has a free 600m² spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and an outdoor pool with sea views.Rooms at Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi feature a hydromassage shower and a private terrace, many with views over the Mediterranean Sea. All come with satellite TV, pillow menu and Loewe amenities. Hotel Cala del Pi features a heated indoor pool, waterfalls, ice fountains, a Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a small fitness centre. The Rosa dels Vents restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared using seasonal products. The cafe bar includes a summer terrace overlooking the sea. Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi is located on the Costa Brava, just 27 km from Girona-Costa Brava Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salles Hotel And Spa Cala Del Pi
- Salles Hotel & Spa Cala Del Pi Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain