Drive straight through town and you ll find this little haven with its own little creek.
We booked the standard room with sea view and found it more elegant than photo s on the net.
Frankly good value for money.
Stayed at the Hotel for dinner and good selection of dishes reasonable priced. Shopping area in town is a bit of a walk ,you would need to take your car.
All in all, if back in Platja d'Aro would definetly go back.
- Also Known As:
- Salles Hotel And Spa Cala Del Pi
- Salles Hotel & Spa Cala Del Pi Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel offers direct access to Platja d’Aro’s Cala del Pi Beach. It has a free 600m² spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and an outdoor pool with sea views.Rooms at Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi feature a hydromassage shower and a private terrace, many with views over the Mediterranean Sea. All come with satellite TV, pillow menu and Loewe amenities. Hotel Cala del Pi features a heated indoor pool, waterfalls, ice fountains, a Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a small fitness centre. The Rosa dels Vents restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared using seasonal products. The cafe bar includes a summer terrace overlooking the sea. Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi is located on the Costa Brava, just 27 km from Girona-Costa Brava Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.