- nice playgrounds (shaded) and pools for the little ones. Immaculate lawns.
- our apartment on the top floor was fairly quiet.
- very clean apartment.
- washing machine in bathroom.
- 5 min walk from a nice beach.
- not in the center of platja d'aro
- we had a mojito at the bar with dried mint floating on top of our glasses. It was gross and we paid a lot for it. The barman was incredibly rude.
- there was not enough utensils in the kitchen and the cooktop only had 2 burners.
- the apartment was a bit cramp but it was OK for us (2 adults, 1 child).
- the town of platja d'aro is (in my opinion) a bit tacky. Luckily there are a lot of beautiful towns only 30 min away.
I definitely recommend this place for families with children as there is a lot for them to do but I agree with the reviews stating that it is not a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by a beautiful beach and surrounded by delightful little coves.Luxury residence with swimming pool. 350 m from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Pierre & Vacances, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Aparthotel Ciutat de Palol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Ciutat De Palol Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain