Me and my ( now ) husband planned our wedding ceremony in Hotel Costa Brava in Platja d'Aro and ourselves and all of our guests stayed one full week in Hapimag Mas Nou. They knew about the wedding and we had our wedding diner at the resort.
They were very willing to organize other private events as a BBQ with all the guests for a reasonable price, all the guests stayed in the same building and we got one of the apartments with the nicest view.
Overall a very nice stay!
Would def go back there again ( this was the 3rd visit )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies in the middle of the "Club de Golf d'Aro" golf course on a 325 m high plateau. Tee off right after breakfast, improve your technique at golf school or visit Barcelona to see the amazing works of Gaudi and Picasso. Walk in the Empordan nature reserve, discover the volcanic landscape of La Garrotxa of enjoy the beach and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hapimag Resort Mas Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort - Mas Nou / Costa Brava Hotel Platja d`Aro
- Hapimag Resort Mas Nou Costa Brava/Platja D'Aro, Spain