We returned to this hotel after staying last year. The hotel has been refurbished and is very clean and nicely presented and the staff were really lovely and helpful. It has been taken over by a French company and now has 98% French guests. I was happy with that as speak French but all the entertainment was in French which was no good for English guests and my boyfriend. There was very loud music by the main pool from 9.30 until late every day and into the night and it felt like a French holiday camp with all the noise, announcements of events etc during every day. The food had improved but you had to queue for your food daily, the restaurant was full on a number of occasions and you could not get a table. The tables were left uncleared for breakfast and dinner and they often ran out of cups at breakfast - it was regularly chaos, particularly during the French half term with all the children. We would return but would ask for an apartment at the back of the hotel away from the continual noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel THB Royal is located in the south of Lanzarote, in the village of Playa Blanca.This quiet fishing village in the municipality of Yaiza has preserved its characteristics apart from tourism development.This large complex consists of two floors and a total of 200 rooms. The hotel offers guests 2 swimming areas with solarium. Nearby are some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Lanzarote: The Coast of Papagayo, El Golfo… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your THB Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Royal Apartments Hotel Playa Blanca
- Sun Royal Apartments Playa Blanca
- THB Royal Lanzarote/Playa Blanca