We have just spent a week at Atlantic Gardens, it is a very peaceful hotel, the bungalows as previously mentioned are in need of some tlc, they are very clean though. The food is ok the breakfasts and the lunches were slightly better than the evening meal, drinks wise throughout the day you helped yourself to beer, soft drinks and tea and coffee, in the evening the bar was opened but drinks were limited usual wines, gin, vodka and a different cocktail every night, but if you wanted anything else, we like Havana rum but they didn't have an alternative so we had to pay for the proper stuff, only 2 euros but we are all inclusive .
The entertainment in this complex is diabolical, the singers were really bad and not worth listening to, they have a new animation girl Sunitta, who I must say is absolutely smashing and I am sure she will start and do a bit more to keep people occupied.
The location is pretty good, a nice half an hour stroll along the prom into Playa Blanca, taxis only 4 euros into town if you fancy a change at night .
All in all for the money we paid we enjoyed our week and met some nice people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Adults Only (+16) is located seafront in Playa Blanca, in a quiet and relaxing area, with views to the ocean and Fuerteventura. It has an outdoor pool (heated in the wintertime), along with a restaurant and a bar. The resort's decoration has traditional Canary Island style with beautiful gardens. It has a 24-hour reception desk service with currency exchange and a safe, it also offers free WiFi access in the common areas. The bungalows are spacious with private terrace and private lounge with sofa, air conditioning, safe, phone (extra charge), LCD TV with international channels, and hairdryer. The restaurant is an international buffet with show cooking, it also has a terrace by the pool, as well as a wine service in the tables. The facilities also have a snack bar in order to satisfy little whims. The hotel owns minigolf, volleyball and tennis court, a gym and sauna (extra charge), along with an extensive nighttime and daytime entertainment program. Timanfaya National Park and Playa del Papagayo are both a 20-minutes drive from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows Hotel Playa Blanca
- Atlantic Gardens Playa Blanca
- Atlantic Gardens Hotel Playa Blanca
- Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Bungalows Lanzarote/Playa Blanca